Friday, October 2, 2009

Just to add to the cuteness…

 

Here is my other brother and his little family. Do you see how I have to cutest nieces and nephews ever? Seriously.dankrista-0010

dankrista-0030dankrista-0038

dankrista-0056

dankrista-0077dankrista-0138

I love all the crazy looks that lil bro was giving his big sis, it was hilarious, especially because he is pretty stone cold most of the time!

dankrista-0179dankrista-0262-2dankrista-0169

All in all, I love my family, I love having the time to go to Utah to visit and see all of the cuteness!

dankrista-0249dankrista-0190

PS- I am pretty sure we found the only graffiti in Cedar City, so of course I had to use it as a background in the first pictures ;)

2 comments:

Calley said...

These are seriously so cute! As always, great job.

Lemme said...

i check this everyday to see if you posted our pictures!! i can't wait to see them!!