Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet Jen

This is Jennifer. She knew my husband in High School, and decided to contact me to take some cute baby belly pictures. It was an oddly warm day on the beach in January, which was awesome after the freezing cold weather we have been having lately. I had a great time with Jen and Co., and absolutely cannot wait to photograph their precious (girl or boy????)  in March…..enjoy the pictures!

DSC_0477

DSC_0007-2

DSC_0398 DSC_0409

DSC_0418 DSC_0449

DSC_0458-2 DSC_0482

DSC_0456-2

DSC_0479-2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great! And you did a nice job. I might have to come for a visit next time I've got a bun cooking just to have to photograph me. :)

Linda said...

I love them! Why didn't i look that cute pregnant?

TLK said...

I just showed Isabelle and Makenna your photos and we loved them all! I hope you are doing good! Miss you, Tanna, Isabelle, Makenna, Lillian (we were all at the baby shower!)